Click on a session to see detailed descriptions of the workshops available at that time.
We are delighted to return to an in-person conference this year. Provost Rice's keynote will be recorded and made available after the conference. Sessions from the day will unfortunately not be made available for remote participation. We hope to see you there!
All conference activities take place in Edward St. John ground floor and second floor.
- 8:00 - 9:00 am: Check-in & Breakfast (Ground floor sculpture lounge)
- 9:00 - 9:45 am: Keynote Speaker: Dr. Jennifer King Rice, Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost (Rm 0202)
- 10:00 - 10:50 am - Session 1 Workshops (Ground floor & second floor)
- 11:00 - 11:50 am - Session 2 Workshops (Ground floor & second floor)
- 12:00 - 12:50 pm - Lunch & Poster Session (Second floor lounge)
- 1:00 - 1:50 pm - Session 3 Workshops (Ground floor & second floor)
- 2:00 - 2:50 pm - Session 4 Lightning Rounds (Ground floor & second floor)
- 3:00 - 3:50 pm - Session 5 Workshops (Ground floor & second floor)
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm - Teacher Appreciation Awards Reception (Second floor lounge)